Careers in Massage Therapy - Melbourne, VIC
Join our growing team of mobile massage therapists in Melbourne!
Do you have a passion for massage and love working with people?
Are you looking for regular clients, flexibility and industry leading training?
Do you live in or near Melbourne and want to join our team of mobile massage therapists?
If yes – we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for skilled and enthusiastic massage therapists who want to enjoy a rewarding career in massage for the elderly.
Growing Need For In-Home Massage
The 65+ age demographic is growing significantly as people live longer and require in-home services to help them stay well and remain in their own homes as long as possible.
The demand for Home Care Package services like therapeutic, remedial & myotherapy massage will only increase over the next decade.
We’re already seeing this increase demand for mobile massage in Melbourne and we’re looking for reliable massage therapists who want consistent work and are passionate about what they do to join our team.
Massage Jobs In Melbourne
We’re looking for talented massage therapists to join our team and to help take care of our clients with the power of touch.
If you’re a qualified massage therapist looking for massage jobs in Melbourne, then we’d love to hear from you!
The Job Details
Here’s what we offer:
- Industry leading training with CPE points approved
- Access to regular clients needing the benefits of massage, without the associated compliance and administration paperwork
- A company with strong values that is making a significant difference to 100s of clients across Melbourne every week through the power of touch
- Safe and rewarding work through over 40 service agreements with Home Care Package provider companies e.g. Australian Unity, Benetas, Uniting Agewell, Mecwacare & Bolton Clarke
- Consistent daytime work for up to 4 days a week (Monday to Friday only)
- Ongoing support from a proud Australian company established in 2004
- A competitive hourly rate plus superannuation and possible permanent part time work in the future
- Career opportunities as we continue to meet a growing demand for in home services from an ageing population
Interested? Here’s what you need:
- Certificate IV in Massage Therapy or a Diploma in Remedial Massage
- Availability from 9am to 5pm – Monday to Friday (for 2 to 4 days a week)
- Current first aid certificate
- Current insurance
- A valid driver’s licence and transport
- Current Association membership
- Portable massage table & cover
- Current police check
Would you like to speak to someone about this role?
Call our friendly team on: 0412 814 894
Or email us with your CV at: email@example.com